Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Mama Bird Papa Bird by Wanda Obermeier

The publisher swapped me this book for my review. 

My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐

Discover the deeper meaning of family as Mama Bird and Papa Bird provide questions that will have young children eager for answers.

Mama Bird Papa Bird has really good illustrations, and the the story shows the caring side of this bird family.  I thought that it was weird that the mommy and daddy bird don't realize what is happening to them when they are having a baby.  Aren't birds suppose to know these things?  It's called instinct, right?
I still had fun reading about the love of this bird family and I thought that the ending was super cute, but I have read other bird books that have told a better nature story.

Wanda Obermeier
Illustrated by Faith Thomas
Source: Publisher
Published: September 2014
Pages: 32


No comments:

Post a Comment